I have been working as a Marketing / Business Development Manager for Offshore Development companies for almost 6 years now. Based on my past experiences while working with few companies on making their sites popular over the internet, I would like to share few things with you.
Before you create a plan for Internet Marketing or even execute it, you first need to concentrate on the following points:
– Know the current status of your business:
- Do you think this is the right time to launch a new product online? Are you in the position to manage the expansion plan you have? Let say you have a great internet marketing plan and you know you will have a great amount of success. But would you be able to manage these extra leads or we say “new customers”?
– Know your target audiences
- Does your target customers available online to buy products or services which you are currently offering? Does the customer have a feeling of trust when they buying the type of products or services which you are currently offering?
– Know your current available resources
- It is not necessary that you will get high amount of success if you just implement a nice strategic internet marketing plan. Try and make the best use of the resources which you already have.
– Know your SWOT
- Identity Strenghts / Weaknesses / Opportunities / Threats available in your business which may be currently offline. Also try to find out how much beneficial it would be if you go online. Do all ROI calculations before implemeting your nice Internet Marketing Plan.
– Know your identity
- Does your brand fits well when doing business “Online”?
You can find other great tips on online marketing tips by contacting us.